Dear COLBA Members,
As we close out 2019 and look toward 2020, we want to thank you on behalf of the entire COLBA Board for helping to make COLBA the top real estate organization in Chicago. We have more than 200 members who are unquestioned leaders in our marketplace which allows our great organization to thrive.
We hope you enjoyed another engaging and diverse event schedule in 2019 and we are already looking forward to great things for 2020, starting with the 2020 KICKOFF to COLBA Luncheon featuring economist and Washington D.C. guru Andrew Busch on January 29th at 525 West Van Buren.
Of course, the always popular Annual Golf Outing at Sunset Ridge Country Club will be held on June 24th, so reserve that date now as early dues payment helps to get a spot at this perennially SOLD OUT event. Translation – don’t mess with Kunks!
The dues for 2020 will remain $300.00, the same as they have for the last twelve years. You can pay your dues online at www.colbachicago.org under the ‘Join COLBA’ link.
Many people ask me and other board members WHY JOIN COLBA?
- COLBA is the premier commercial real estate organization in downtown Chicago. Since its inception in 1982, COLBA members and leaders represent the most active and respected real estate firms in the Chicago area.
- COLBA provides a forum for the exchange of information regarding the real estate market and business as a whole.
- COLBA supports efforts in education and charitable endeavors.
- COLBA provides a social network that unites the brokers to promote common business interest
- ….and you can win some great prizes along the way from our generous sponsors!
The COLBA Board is above all committed to maintaining and strengthening the organization’s focus on relevant issues and topics affecting the commercial real estate office leasing market and industry.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season and Happy New Year! I am honored and look forward to serving once again.
Dan Maslauski – COLBA President Elect 2020